SMOK Thiner may impress on you with a different outward design from its previous products. The slim card style reminds me of the Suorin Air series. Today we are going to have a brief comparison with Suorin Air Pro. Let check it out on this review.
1. Translucent cartridge, side-filling system
2. 0.8Ω built-in Meshed coil for smooth flavor
3. 700mAh built-in battery, output power 1-25W, with a 0.69'' OLED screen
4. Card shape with round corners and smooth lines, portable&delicate
Size: 88 x 43 x 10mm
Suorin Air Pro
1. 4.9ml cartridge, bottom filling system
2. Built-in coil, to bring you original & pure taste
3. 930mAh built-in battery, support both USB & Pogo charging
4. Zinc Alloy+PCTG material, slim & small for easy carrying
Size: 96 x 45 x 12.7mm
The most difference between them is that the SMOK THINER has a 0.69'' OLED screen, the Suorin Air Pro is without screen. And the SMOK THINER has no button, only supports draw-activated mode, while the Suorin Air Pro supports both button-activated & draw-activated modes.
SMOK THINER vs Suorin Air Pro