Here comes a new member of Aeglos family from Uwell with totally different appearance and outline! Any more nice features this time? Let’s check it out on this Uwell Aeglos P1 review.
First, What You Can Get From Aeglos P1
1 x Aeglos P1 Device
1 x UN2 Meshed-H 0.2Ω Aeglos Coil(Pre-installed)
1 x UN2 Meshed-H 0.6Ω Aeglos Coil
1 x Pack of O-rings
1 x User Manual
Design & Appearance
As the second generation of Aeglos series, Aeglos P1 is very different from original Aeglos kit in appearance.
This time P1 kit come with Zinc alloy material + leather-covered case can providing you more elegant appearance and more comfortable grip.
Cartridge & Coils
With 4ml translucent bottom filling cartridge, no need to worry about to burn the coil when the e-juice used up, enjoy reassuring vaping!
The cartridge is compatible with 0.23Ω& 0.8Ω coils from original AEGLOS kit, giving you the best flavor as always with Uwell Pro-FOCS technology.
But please noticed that due to the different outline of Aeglos P1 & Aeglos kit, the Aeglos P1 cartrdige is not compatible with original Aeglos kit.
Output and airflow are both adjustable to help us find our personal preference. You can rotate the cartridge to get different airflow, just like the way to adjust the airflow of Vaporesso Luxe 80s & Luxe 80, which also released recently.
The new Aeglos P1 kit is 510 connector available (sold separately), letting you enjoy more fun with 510 thread atomizers.
1. Translucent cartridge, bottom filling system, supports rotating to adjust the airflow
2. UN2 0.2/0.6Ω Aeglos Coils, with Pro-FOCS technology to provide ultimate flavor restoration
3. Single 18650 battery, output power 5-80W, with 0.96'' TFT screen
4. Zinc alloy material + leather-covered case, to provide elegant appearance & comfortable grip
5. Support using 510-Pod Adapter(sold separately) to match with 510 Atomizer