SMOK released 2 new pod mod kit last month - RPM 5 & RPM 5 Pro. The RPM 5 reminds me of the Drag S from VOOPOO as they are both composed of a pod cartridge and a mod with built-in battery. Besides, they are both made of Zinc Alloy & leather. To some extent, they are quite similar. Which one do you prefer? Let’s make a comparison in this review.
First of all, let’s have a brief comparison by the chart below.
SMOK RPM 5 vs VOOPOO Drag S
SMOK RPM 5
Powered by a 2000mAh built-in battery, the RPM 5 can fire up to 80W output for satisfying DTL vaping, and it utilizes the new RPM 3 Coils to deliver massive clouds of flavorful vapor.
1. RPM 5 Empty Cartridge with child-resistant & slide-to-open top filling design
2. New RPM 3 Meshed Coils 0.15/0.23ohm for perfect DL vaping
3. 2000mAh built-in battery, output power 5-80W
4. Stepless airflow control valve on the side of mod
VOOPOO Drag S
VOOPOO Drag S is small, sleek, and simple but still offers a stunning sixty watts, this may be why they named it the Drag "S". featuring the advanced Gene.TT Chipset and powered by a 2500mAh built-in battery, it can support MTL or DTL vaping.
1. New Generation GENE.TT Chip
2. 2500mAh Built-in Battery
3. Innovative Infinite Airflow System
4. Original SCORE Ranking Mode
5. 5-60W Adjustable Power
6. Compatible with All PnP Coils
SMOK RPM 5 & VOOPOO Drag S are the perfect choice for beginning and expert vapers alike who are on a quest to find the portable and powerful pod kit.